Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kevinsingh

Car For SaleInstrument panel..

Recommended Posts

Instrument panel..

View Advert

Hello everyone….

 

Does anyone have an instrument panel with the rev counter for sale.. ?Cortina Mk5 1.6GL 1979.

 

I am pretty sure my 2.0GL auto use to have a Rev counter …that was in the olden days…

 

regards

 

Kevin


  • Advertiser
    kevinsingh
  • Date
    07/08/2021
  • Price
  • Category

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI,

    I have a housing with a Rev Counter, Speedo, Temp and Fuel Gauge from my MK5 2.0 Ghia. I swapped it over as the Temp Gauge was faulty.

It is all MK5 apart from the Speedo which is MK4.

 

Cheers

Steve

DSC02197.JPG

DSC02198.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ghia & S fitment straight swap as long as 4 cyl revcounter).

There's a post on here somewhere by bortaf showing what wires need swapping to where on the two instrument plugs.

Edited by sheffieldcortinacentre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sheffieldcortinacentre said:

This& S fitment straight swap as long as 4 cyl revcounter).

There's a post on here somewhere by bortaf showing what wires need swapping to where on the two instrument plugs.

 

It is a 4 Cyl Rev Counter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello steve....

 

that looks greatn to me

 

how much sir??

 

 

regards

Kevin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kevinsingh said:

hello steve....

 

that looks greatn to me

 

how much sir??

 

 

regards

Kevin

You are aware that the tempaguge is faulty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes …. But I would fit an additional temperature gauge hidden near the console..

one of my friends is a whizz on electronics and he may be able to wire up direct from the engine sensors, but mainly for me is the REV counter so I can pretend it’s a 2.0GL Auto….I know I know I am a bit of an anorak ha ha ha ha 

 

regards

Kevin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got spare gauges ( possibly a new one) easy to replace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kevinsingh said:

Yes …. But I would fit an additional temperature gauge hidden near the console..

one of my friends is a whizz on electronics and he may be able to wire up direct from the engine sensors, but mainly for me is the REV counter so I can pretend it’s a 2.0GL Auto….I know I know I am a bit of an anorak ha ha ha ha 

 

regards

Kevin

HI Kevin,  will send you a PM ref cost etc.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...