Sign in to follow this  
Beeper

Cortina City question.

47 minutes ago, nogE said:

😁....he  has a..57 sedan...beautiful thing....but also taking delivery of another mk3...

👍🥂👩‍🍳😰🤢🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥃🍾📨

2 hours ago, nogE said:

No...not a pick-up 

I thought he was taking possesion of a Mk3 pickup from Venezuela or somewhere like that? Or was I getting something mixed up from his live shows?

Edited by Beeper

Hi guys,thanks for your kind words about my estate build,i haven't touched it for a while,but should be back onto it again soon.

Like the rest of you guys i enjoyed watching Pete's videos,i only watched them on you tube,i never paid to watch.

I have a lot of respect for Pete,the effort & work he has put into his cars & the cars he has built are stunning.

I'm sure we have all learnt something from his builds & the modifications he has done.

I don't know why he has gone quiet,maybe he needs a break to recharge as he put a lot of time into what he was doing & i guess he was also doing a full time job.

I'm looking forward to watching his new builds if he returns to you tube.

Cheers. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 8:34 PM, Deano66 said:

Hi guys,thanks for your kind words about my estate build,i haven't touched it for a while,but should be back onto it again soon.

Like the rest of you guys i enjoyed watching Pete's videos,i only watched them on you tube,i never paid to watch.

I have a lot of respect for Pete,the effort & work he has put into his cars & the cars he has built are stunning.

I'm sure we have all learnt something from his builds & the modifications he has done.

I don't know why he has gone quiet,maybe he needs a break to recharge as he put a lot of time into what he was doing & i guess he was also doing a full time job.

I'm looking forward to watching his new builds if he returns to you tube.

Cheers. 

My thoughts exactly :) 

• Like 1

I've just spotted his latest video on YT. The Yank is a 57 but sadly not a Chevy Bel Air, it's an Oldsmobile, although it has a 440 Mopar engine like one of my other favourite Yanks, a 69 Dodge Charger. ("YEEEEEEHAAAAA!")

1 hour ago, Beeper said:

I've just spotted his latest video on YT. The Yank is a 57 but sadly not a Chevy Bel Air, it's an Oldsmobile, although it has a 440 Mopar engine like one of my other favourite Yanks, a 69 Dodge Charger. ("YEEEEEEHAAAAA!")

You mean a 68 Dodge Charger surely! 😁.

I should have known it wouldn't be a 57 Chevy. Too obvious. I like the Olds, should be interesting (I haven't watched the video yet).

Another one of my faves is the 57 Ford Fairlane. 

No, 69. Surely everyones' favourite number for one reason or another. :bleh: <-- get it? :biggrin:

• Haha 1

There ya go...always end up on yt....I'm sure pappa will.be up soon..... a special build Dagenham mk3 .....gonna be a good one, as is all.petes vids..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beeper said:

No, 69. Surely everyones' favourite number for one reason or another. :bleh: <-- get it? :biggrin:

Ha ha yeah good point! 😆

I once converted a 68 Charger to look like a 69 because I preferred it. 68 is my fave now but I like all three of the 2nd gen models. The rear tail lights on the 69 look awesome when lit up at night and there's no mistaking what car they belong to.

• Like 1

69 charger 01 general Lee.

• Like 2