MK5CortinaEstate

Missing thread

That's odd.  My build thread is missing from the Members Cars section.  Can anybody shed any light on what has happened to it?  I only updated it this week.

All your activity should be here - https://www.buysellcortina.co.uk/forums/index.php?/profile/371-mk5cortinaestate/content/

If you created the topic, then you are the owner, there should be only you and admin that can delete it, if Admin deletes it, it goes to a recycle bin just in case we need to bring it back, and there's nothing in there? I've not deleted anything in ages to be honest.

What was the topic called?

Nope, it's not there.  It was my 2 door V8 estate post in the members cars section.  Goodness knows how many years worth of build info, spread over 46 pages.

Google seems to suggest that the post has been hidden, rather than deleted.  But why, how, and by whom?

1 hour ago, MK5CortinaEstate said:

Has the forum been updated recently.  That can cause a post to be hidden.

No, but found the post, was set as hidden? Not sure why?

15 hours ago, MK5CortinaEstate said:

That is so odd.  Thanks!

Not as odd as finding the whole database gone missing today, got back from work at 2pm to find an error showing on the website & no sign of the database on the server, over 20 years of info gone completely missing.  7 hours later, I've just this minute managed to get  it back up and running!! Panic over!

• Thanks 4

11 hours ago, Neil. said:

Not as odd as finding the whole database gone missing today, got back from work at 2pm to find an error showing on the website & no sign of the database on the server, over 20 years of info gone completely missing.  7 hours later, I've just this minute managed to get  it back up and running!! Panic over!

We done Neil,I tried getting on here and it kept coming up 'error'.

Must have been stressful and tiring,bet you needed a drink after 7hours :Beer: :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Captain Scarlet said:

We done Neil,I tried getting on here and it kept coming up 'error'.

Must have been stressful and tiring,bet you needed a drink after 7hours :Beer: :thumbsup:

More stressful than anything, at least I managed to recover it all. Certainly enjoyed a couple of beers after that.:Beer:

• Like 1

Thank you for getting us back online