Sign in to follow this  
TinaGT32

MK2 Panels needed......poor condition & cheap!!

Hi guys, I am currently trying to help a mate repanel his Mk2 Cortina historic stock car and am hoping you wonderful peeps might be able to help.

Need Front wings, Doors & Bonnet. Even Rear quarters if there are some. Doors and wings only have to be the tops so it doesn't matter how rotten the bottoms are. The bonnet should only be a poor condition one too....as we aren't gonna ruin good ones.

If anyone has anything laying around that is no good for a resto, but they haven't had the heart to throw out, we could put it to good use :)

Based in West Sussex, but couriers are wonderful people!!

Cheers

Mark

Hi guys, I am currently trying to help a mate repanel his Mk2 Cortina historic stock car and am hoping you wonderful peeps might be able to help.

Need Front wings, Doors & Bonnet. Even Rear quarters if there are some. Doors and wings only have to be the tops so it doesn't matter how rotten the bottoms are. The bonnet should only be a poor condition one too....as we aren't gonna ruin good ones.

If anyone has anything laying around that is no good for a resto, but they haven't had the heart to throw out, we could put it to good use :)

Based in West Sussex, but couriers are wonderful people!!

Cheers

Mark

4 door or 2 door car ? , I have plenty of 4 door doors ,I have a bonnet you can have for £50 , I have a shell thats had parts cut out of it that has front wing tops and rear quarters on but top of the rear quarters by the boot has been cut off

The bad news is all these parts are in Lancashire

4 door or 2 door car ? , I have plenty of 4 door doors ,I have a bonnet you can have for £50 , I have a shell thats had parts cut out of it that has front wing tops and rear quarters on but top of the rear quarters by the boot has been cut off

The bad news is all these parts are in Lancashire

Thanks for that. I will let him know....but that is a loooong drive!

Thanks for that. I will let him know....but that is a loooong drive!

True but I do have everything you need, if its a 4 door car that is .