Sign in to follow this  
colin14

mk3 panels

i have n/s wing,o/s wing both good n/s is brand new and o/s is used but no rot also mk3 bonnet in gold but got 1 small dent hardly veiwable £30 each or a deal with some rotton ones as i dont want to race with these ones

would have been interested in them,i threw away a rotten mk3 car earlier this year :) got a mk5 shell i'm scrapping soon,still tested too :)

would have been interested in them,i threw away a rotten mk3 car earlier this year :) got a mk5 shell i'm scrapping soon,still tested too :)

99703[/snapback]

i might be intrested in the mk5 if you want it to get raced depending on what you mean by a shell has it any axles ,or running gear

will be minus the 2.8 engine/ancillaries,box,as i'm using all that in my project,i can leave axles on,as i will be using a 2.3 back one on my project car.my grey project car is a 1600,so that will be losing all its engine and running gear,if you wish to buy those.

if its to be raced,i will keep all glass,lights,int. etc..as you'd have to take this out anyway.car is at darrens' off here in notts.what do you pay then for rolling shells?

also got a 2.3 ghia here i'm ripping to bits shortly,but to be honest thats prob.too rusty to be worth coming up for.

Edited by bodie

wont pay alot for shells and where abouts in notts also whats the a posts and boot chasis rails like in the other one wot price you looking for them.i have to think of distance aswell

yellow one is ok,its in selston.red ghia boot floor is goosed,probably fall off if it was hit :)

can do a deal for those mk3 panels if you want.

just speaking to mk3gt via pms as he wants the wings and who actually owns the yellow one

bodie owns the yellow one colin, im stripping it for him, sorry the white mk3 isnt mine thats bodies mines a red 2 door mk3

ok then sort a price out for the mk3 and i could pick it up when its stripped and drop the wings of at same time

sorry mate but sold, i have got a few more panels up the yard i am going to dig out and advertise not sure what i have got

oh well i missed out again let me know what you have cheers

i have

1 o/s headlamp panel brand new in box brought from expressed panels (york) £40

1 o/s and 1 n/s wheel arch repair panel both brand new £20

1 rear valenence in grey primer in good cond £30

all for mk3

im interested in wheel arches i already have one but not sure what side ill check tommorrow headlight panel i need n/s typical , thanks for looking cheers John :)

i'd be interested in the arches,are they for a 4 door?