Sign in to follow this  
CorKtina

Tyres sizes

ah, well take them off and bin them then! they are only to stop the spring eating through the cardboard box in storage.

Could just be that your old spring is completely knackered which it is why its not springing up after removal.

ah, well take them off and bin them then! they are only to stop the spring eating through the cardboard box in storage.

Could just be that your old spring is completely knackered which it is why its not springing up after removal.

I wouldnt bin them just yet as they will help keep the spring from snapping when turning the front wheels as was a problem on mine. Removing them alone is not going to be enough to get the proper ride height if in fact there is going to be a ride height problem. I have a couple sets of Capri srings here which arent any longer than Cortina ones-actually shorter than some of the Cortina ones but presumeably stiffer which makes sense since Capri struts are a couple inches shorter.