Sign in to follow this  
colin14

2 koln axles, front bed, v6 clutch kit, pedal box

2 x koln rear axles, believe they came of a mk3 2.0 gt, 9'' drums possibly 3.89 ratio, been sitting a while so needs bushes/brakes renewing, both turn freely although 1 has bit more play than the other £25 each

front subframe. all complete with steering and arb apart from hubs which i removed for project but available for extra cost, all bushes/balljoints need replacing £20

bare front subframe, no arms/wishbones just pure bare frame £10

pair of front hubs stub axles with calipers, brakes will need rebuilding £45

mk3/4 pedal box, non ratchet type complete with new clutch cable £20

brand new 2.8 v6 3pc 240mm clutch kit with flywheel. got fitted on engine started up and removed again because engine was scrap £50

collection only from milton keynes. 07564998695

I would like the subframe i'd rebuild that to install in place of mine. I just need to organise pick up, unless another member is heading in bath/Bristol direction from your way and doesn't mind dropping it off for fuel money. It's the one with the arb rather than the bare one i'm after, my current one is pre facelift and has no arb.

Edited by wolfrace

both axles are 3.89 ratio, would say blueish axle is ideal for spares as teeth are bit rusty in side but all moving as it should. also got another steering rack and small antirollbar if any intres for them

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

hi . im very intrested in one of the axles . i will see if i can find some time this week or weekend to pick mit up .is the a time preferance that suits you . cheers paul . im only in kettering

Flywheel with it aswell as the bolts, pressure plate,clutch plate and bearing. Thanks

Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you, I've been trying to find out when I can collect. I could pick up the front subframe (the one with all the ancillaries) next weekend if that suits you?

Rich