Sign in to follow this  
ed74

For Sale My Mk3

as of mon 20.11.06 my mk 3 i will be up for sale, moted till may 07 tax nov o6 in the last year it has had new alternator and head gasket,runs 100% the only reason i am selling is we have nowhere to keep it. looking for £900.

any questions or requests for picture contact me via pm or email i know there is a photo ojn the forum somewhere on the santa pod photos reg no tvb 861m

cheers

ed

as of mon 20.11.06 my mk 3 i will  be up for sale, moted till may 07 tax nov o6 in the last year it has had new alternator and head gasket,runs 100% the only reason i am selling is we have nowhere to keep it. looking for £900.

any questions or requests for picture contact me via pm or email i know there is a photo ojn the forum somewhere on the santa pod photos reg no tvb 861m

cheers

ed

145745[/snapback]

i am in heacham norfolk

as of mon 20.11.06 my mk 3 i will  be up for sale, moted till may 07 tax nov o6 in the last year it has had new alternator and head gasket,runs 100% the only reason i am selling is we have nowhere to keep it. looking for £900.

cheers

ed

145745[/snapback]

i am in heacham norfolk

145746[/snapback]

FORGOT

its a 2.o gxl 1973 (not tax exempt)

i would have had it last time mate at that price :winner: oh well,good luck with it

i would have had it last time mate at that price :angry: oh well,good luck with it

145781[/snapback]

CHEERS MIKE

I THINK ITS GONNA BE ONE OF THEM SALES THAT I AM GONNA REGRET BUT I CAN ALWAYS GET ANOTHE ONE :car: YOU SHOULD HAVE COME AND HAD A LOOK AND HAGGLED :winner: IT AINT GONNA GO FOR MUCH LESS THAN THIS THOUGH :(

i go on holiday in heacham :winner:  :angry: (sorry for jacking the thread!!)

145787[/snapback]

NO WORRIES :(

Hi I am looking for a cortina Mk3 to buy always promised myself one, and nows the time, Do you have a telephone number?

Or you can call me on 07877863839

Cheers Amo

Hi I am looking for a cortina Mk3 to buy always promised myself one, and nows the time, Do you have a telephone number?

Cheers  Amo

145792[/snapback]

AMO

WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU?

MY NUMBER IS 7725366941

AM CURRENTLY ON NIGHTS SO WONT ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME HENCE THE REASON IT GOES ON SALE MONDAY THATS WHEN I FINISH AND I WANT TO GIVE IT A BIT OF A CLEAN AS HSE HAS BEEN STANDING FOR A WHILE.

:winner:

Cheers  Amo

145792[/snapback]

AMO

WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU?

MY NUMBER IS 7725366941

AM CURRENTLY ON NIGHTS SO WONT ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME HENCE THE REASON IT GOES ON SALE MONDAY THATS WHEN I FINISH AND I WANT TO GIVE IT A BIT OF A CLEAN AS HSE HAS BEEN STANDING FOR A WHILE.

:winner:

145794[/snapback]

PUT ON 0 IN FRONT OF NUMBER :angry:

cheers

ed

145745[/snapback]

i am in heacham norfolk

145746[/snapback]

FORGOT

its a 2.o gxl 1973 (not tax exempt)

145754[/snapback]

1 day to go :lol:

i would have had it last time mate at that price :toilet: oh well,good luck with it

145781[/snapback]

CHEERS MIKE

I THINK ITS GONNA BE ONE OF THEM SALES THAT I AM GONNA REGRET BUT I CAN ALWAYS GET ANOTHE ONE ;) YOU SHOULD HAVE COME AND HAD A LOOK AND HAGGLED :lol: IT AINT GONNA GO FOR MUCH LESS THAN THIS THOUGH :rofl:

145784[/snapback]

yes wish i had,but you were just too far away from me to get there :rofl: know what you mean about regretting it,not a day goes by without me regretting selling my blue GXL last year,wasn't out of choice,needed the money

i would have had it last time mate at that price :blink: oh well,good luck with it

145781[/snapback]

CHEERS MIKE

I THINK ITS GONNA BE ONE OF THEM SALES THAT I AM GONNA REGRET BUT I CAN ALWAYS GET ANOTHE ONE :lol: YOU SHOULD HAVE COME AND HAD A LOOK AND HAGGLED :cheers: IT AINT GONNA GO FOR MUCH LESS THAN THIS THOUGH :rofl:

145784[/snapback]

yes wish i had,but you were just too far away from me to get there ;) know what you mean about regretting it,not a day goes by without me regretting selling my blue GXL last year,wasn't out of choice,needed the money

146575[/snapback]

looks like i am gonna have to ebay it :D

i would have had it last time mate at that price ;) oh well,good luck with it

145781[/snapback]

CHEERS MIKE

I THINK ITS GONNA BE ONE OF THEM SALES THAT I AM GONNA REGRET BUT I CAN ALWAYS GET ANOTHE ONE ;) YOU SHOULD HAVE COME AND HAD A LOOK AND HAGGLED :blink: IT AINT GONNA GO FOR MUCH LESS THAN THIS THOUGH :lol:

145784[/snapback]

yes wish i had,but you were just too far away from me to get there :D know what you mean about regretting it,not a day goes by without me regretting selling my blue GXL last year,wasn't out of choice,needed the money

146575[/snapback]

looks like i am gonna have to ebay it :rofl:

147288[/snapback]

do it tuesday,15p listing day,puttng mine on,goodluck :cheers:

NO INTEREST :D