M5Greg

Carbodies update

36 minutes ago, Garyo said:

Hi Greg,

I was looking through my old photo album, and found a few pics of cars i drove, and looked them up to see if they were still on the road or had Mot history etc,  & your car came up TNC 88X......

i drove it brand new & was my demonstrator at Quicks.... I will dig out the 2 photos and post them on the forum if interested?

i also had another Carbodies, TNC 750X, as my demonstrator afterwards, and had it for a long period, which it was nice in the summer, but not in the winter!

it was a Dark Gold colour, and I think we sprayed the lower half a light gold colour, in a bid to create interest.

cheers

Gary

Hi Gary,

That would be great, I'd love to see a picture of my car when it was new.

I did consider having the first MOT after I finished the car done at Quicks but probably a bit adventurous of a journey for first time on the road.

Very interested in TNC 750X as that's one I've never heard of, I do have a picture off a two tone Gold car but it's a different number.

Greg

SRJ.jpeg

Hi Greg,

have tried to upload picture, but unable as message says ...“can only upload upto 153.6kb”..

the picture is nothing special as regardss size, I’m obviously doing something wrong...what do I need to do?

Alternatively send me your email address

cheers

Gary

2 hours ago, Garyo said:

Hi Greg,

have tried to upload picture, but unable as message says ...“can only upload upto 153.6kb”..

the picture is nothing special as regardss size, I’m obviously doing something wrong...what do I need to do?

Alternatively send me your email address

cheers

Gary

Hi Gary,

I have sent you a pm

Greg