Sign in to follow this  
batty3636

Wanted 1600e or Mk1 2 door

Looking for a nice 1600e or a two door mk1 with a nice engine fitted

Looking for a nice 1600e or a two door mk1 with a nice engine fitted

I'll help you look Rob, where did you leave it?

Hi mate !! hope you had a nice xmas !!! yes if you find a nice 1600e under a bush in your back garden ?? give me a shout !!

About time you changed your car pictures in your forum profile ?? 5 door cortina ?? :thumbup:

You don't miss much do you?

Hope you Helen and the boys had a good one, I'll poke around a few bushes and see what I find ;)

Any pics of new :car: ??

Same as this but blue...

post-2840-010317600 1451246293_thumb.jpg

Will you put up a few pictures of the car in members cars ?? :thumbup:

Will you put up a few pictures of the car in members cars ?? :thumbup:

I will do Rob, but I got a bad back for Christmas, although it wasn't on my list, so haven't moved as far as the garage for a few days...

Hope your back gets better mate !! look forward to seeing the woody being used again !! that will sort your back out ?? or not ??

Edited by batty3636

Hope your back gets better mate !! look forward to seeing the woody being used again !! that will sort your back out ?? or not ??

Few jobs to do to it and then full re-spray and new tailgate towards then end of 2016.

Good luck with finding a new Cortina will then be able to attend a few shows next year.

Really want a 1600e, would love our old anchor blue lotus back !! what was the chaps name i sold in to ? was it George ?? must have his number somewhere ?

You painting it the same colours ?? would be nice to fit a hot 1500 pre crossflow engine ??

Edited by batty3636

Really want a 1600e, would love our old anchor blue lotus back !! what was the chaps name i sold in to ? was it George ?? must have his number somewhere ?

You painting it the same colours ?? would be nice to fit a hot 1500 pre crossflow engine ??

Can't remember his name, I kept in touch with him for a long time, it's not George??? Was it Charles?

I'm not putting the woody back to it's original Grey, quite happy with the blue it's painted in now. Any mods I do will not involve things that can't be returned to standard. I am going to run it through the summer as is and collect up some period tuning parts.

Yes looks good as it is colour wise, wasn't charles !! will drive me mad now !!