Sign in to follow this  
JoeyGXL

Mk5 servo

Im really after the brackets and the non return valve, as in this pic, but will buy the whole lot if thats all for sale.

cortina292.jpg

I do have a very nice mk3 single piece bracket if anyone wants a swap?

Please let me know.

Many thanks,

Joe

Im really after the brackets and the non return valve, as in this pic, but will buy the whole lot if thats all for sale.

cortina292.jpg

I do have a very nice mk3 single piece bracket if anyone wants a swap?

Please let me know.

Many thanks,

Joe

Nice photo - it gives me some ideas about positioning my proportioning valve.

Actually, I was in the loft at the weekend, and it looks like I have a servo with the brackets still on, as well as another good looking servo.

Are you still after them?

Don't think there is a non-return valve there, but will double check ASAP.

Edited by MK5CortinaEstate

Actually, I was in the loft at the weekend, and it looks like I have a servo with the brackets still on, as well as another good looking servo.

Are you still after them?

Don't think there is a non-return valve there, but will double check ASAP.

Haha, yes i pinched the pic from your site, it was the best pic i could find!

Ah thats cool! I have a mk5 servo in there at the moment and had to cut a mk3 bracket but its all ok, the only trouble I have found is that it seems the master cylinder doesnt bolt up flush with the servo :headscratch: My mk3 servo on the other car definately does but you can see daylight between the two on this one. I've tried two different master cylinders as well! Theres no fluid in it at the moment but that is the next job, so I might very well be in touch about purchasing your spare if my leaks.

Haha, yes i pinched the pic from your site, it was the best pic i could find!

Ah thats cool! I have a mk5 servo in there at the moment and had to cut a mk3 bracket but its all ok, the only trouble I have found is that it seems the master cylinder doesnt bolt up flush with the servo :headscratch: My mk3 servo on the other car definately does but you can see daylight between the two on this one. I've tried two different master cylinders as well! Theres no fluid in it at the moment but that is the next job, so I might very well be in touch about purchasing your spare if my leaks.

Cool. Whereabouts in the country are you?

Cool. Whereabouts in the country are you?

Im in Bristol, I'll be heading to cortina day in monmouth and the mk3 nats also

Edited by JoeyGXL

Im in Bristol, I'll be heading to cortina day in monmouth and the mk3 nats also

Unfortunately, I'm not going to Cortina Day this year, but I'm not exactly far from you, as I am in Swindon.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to Cortina Day this year, but I'm not exactly far from you, as I am in Swindon.

Ah thats cool, yes not far at all! I'll be in touch if I find I need the servo. Would be great to see your car in person too! :thumbup: Thanks fella!

Ah thats cool, yes not far at all! I'll be in touch if I find I need the servo. Would be great to see your car in person too! :thumbup: Thanks fella!

What about the brackets to mount the servo? Are you still after those?

What about the brackets to mount the servo? Are you still after those?

I decided to make a small cut in my mk3 bracket, I was hoping to avoid it but its done now. So no longer in need of the mk5 brackets. Many thanks though

I decided to make a small cut in my mk3 bracket, I was hoping to avoid it but its done now. So no longer in need of the mk5 brackets. Many thanks though

OK. :)