doublejumpstart

Dunlop D1's For Sale

I have a mint set of Dunlop D1's for sale, with excellent Goodyear 185/70 13. Nothing wrong with them whatsoever, just going back to lotus steels. Here's a pic of them on the car. Can take and send close up pics to anyone that is interested. Looking for £475.00 including the centres and tyres.

post-14046-065838700 1389030421_thumb.jpg

I have a mint set of Dunlop D1's for sale, with excellent Goodyear 185/70 13. Nothing wrong with them whatsoever, just going back to lotus steels. Here's a pic of them on the car. Can take and send close up pics to anyone that is interested. Looking for £475.00 including the centres and tyres.

Nothing wrong with that car either mate!!

Nothing wrong with that car either mate!!

Yeah cheers. I just think it will look better going back on steels.

Yeah cheers. I just think it will look better going back on steels.

Mine is just about exactly the same and I'm thinking about the steels route too. Weller do them at a reasonable price I think

Mine is just about exactly the same and I'm thinking about the steels route too. Weller do them at a reasonable price I think

I looked at the Wellers but a lot of people on here put me off them so I managed to find a set of 5.5/13 gen re-furbed ones. I think they worked out roughly the price of the new Wellers. I wasn't sure what tyre option to go for but have finally opted for Toyo CF-1. Apparently old fords ride well on them and they are cheap too.

I looked at the Wellers but a lot of people on here put me off them so I managed to find a set of 5.5/13 gen re-furbed ones. I think they worked out roughly the price of the new Wellers. I wasn't sure what tyre option to go for but have finally opted for Toyo CF-1. Apparently old fords ride well on them and they are cheap too.

Sounds good mate. What was the issue with the wellers then? would like to know before I buy any. Did you take this car to Ford day at beulieu?

Sounds good mate. What was the issue with the wellers then? would like to know before I buy any. Did you take this car to Ford day at beulieu?

I think the only real downside with the Wellers Mick is they look nothing like the original Lotus wheels without the hub caps fitted .

I think the only real downside with the Wellers Mick is they look nothing like the original Lotus wheels without the hub caps fitted .

Thanks for that mate. Must admit, I would only have them with the hub caps on but I will look for originals first now.

cheers

[/quote)

I think its just an issue of how they look. I asked the question on here about them and everybody just slated them. Apparently they look ok with hub caps fitted so I think it must be the centres? On the plus side I think they do a 6" version which would have been the ones I would have bought.

Hi,

Are the Dunlop D1 wheels still for sale?

Thanks.

I have a set of 5 good and straight, with matching Dunlop SP radials (bout 6mm) new caps and new fitting nuts

located kent looking for £375.

pm me if interested.

Brendan

Alloys now sold to Essex the home of the all cortina's !!

Still available Rob prefer's his steels Apparently pm me if interested

Cheers

Brendan

I have a set of 5 good and straight, with matching Dunlop SP radials (bout 6mm) new caps and new fitting nuts

located kent looking for £375.

pm me if interested.

Brendan

Did you sell these?

No original post wanted them sent to USA so lost interest mate so still available.

Cheers

Brendan