cortina-city

My Latest - MK3 GXL 71 Model

I have 2 NOS Mk3 rear light lenses for sale, unfortunately both are for the same side, cant remember what side now though. And I dont mind sending one off to you Pete!:cheers:

any will do! you wanna see swampys! no good :0(

i did buy a set advertised as NOS, they errr were not NOS.had scratches and lifted chrome. very dissapointed. first time i have ever in 10 years on ebay left a neggy feedback/low star on 'description'

need a side trim passenger door, swampys has a ding .

also need bonnet pull bracket

help

VIDEO DOUBLE BILL, 2 posted today

On the second photo up from bottom (hope the green gxl dosnt get possessed by CHRISTINE ) just the way it's looking at SWAMPY

On the second photo up from bottom (hope the green gxl dosnt get possessed by CHRISTINE ) just the way it's looking at SWAMPY

Ive owned the Green GXL (PDM 869L) since 1992, i'll never leave her.....

need a side trim passenger door, swampys has a ding .

also need bonnet pull bracket

help

Hi. If you mean the metal bracket that bolts to the a panel up under the dash that the bonnet pull leave is mounted on I have a spare one but its from a facelift

Hi. If you mean the metal bracket that bolts to the a panel up under the dash that the bonnet pull leave is mounted on I have a spare one but its from a facelift

thanks, i have found a facelift one too, hmm may be able to cut this one and adapt, thats if i dont recall where mine is, im sure i kept the cable, i shall be double checking

still need a side trim for the driver or passenger door as they both same unit. swampys has a ding in the rubber strip

UPDATE FOUND FOUND found the bonnet bracket, safe in a stores box. also some other bits i was looking for, washer jets and the special one way 't' adaptor for screen wash pump

Edited by cortina-city

Looking good Pete.

Re. your inspection mirror, I've been looking on ebay at 'boroscopes' - I'm thinking to get one to make sure when I paint the insides of the chassis rails, A & P posts, etc. I get everywhere - being dipped, I know there's no paint there at the moment. I'm thinking to use bright colours so I can see gaps easily.

Looking good Pete.

Re. your inspection mirror, I've been looking on ebay at 'boroscopes' - I'm thinking to get one to make sure when I paint the insides of the chassis rails, A & P posts, etc. I get everywhere - being dipped, I know there's no paint there at the moment. I'm thinking to use bright colours so I can see gaps easily.

same here, the dipping removes everything and even with my electro prime i bet they aint got everywhere, im really going to have to put waxoyl in every hidden place/vulnerbale place i can find im especially working the door lowers/seams and the rear inner arches and valance areas. also the bonnet folds and boot folds

If you like when we visit in May I can bring the boroscope so you can check her over...

If you like when we visit in May I can bring the boroscope so you can check her over...

:thumbup:

aha we chick him over blue for boys they say..............

Looking great Pete thumbsup.gifI notice you have the 1973 wing shield badges (diagonal stripe on) are they NOS or repro's?

Hey,there are a load of parts you could use on that old green one in the garden,are you breaking it clown.gif

Looking great Pete thumbsup.gifI notice you have the 1973 wing shield badges (diagonal stripe on) are they NOS or repro's?

Hey,there are a load of parts you could use on that old green one in the garden,are you breaking it clown.gif

they are new ones from burton, couldnt find the non stripe ones, though you can peel the foil out, i did have a set of new non strip foils but lost them. they were brand new, if i find em ill warm the badge and peel out the foil. these repros are NOS really, they have ford number in back (curiousley 71BB yet with stripe)

no green car in garden only an anglia. the green and white car was gone long time ago

any will do! you wanna see swampys! no good :0(

i did buy a set advertised as NOS, they errr were not NOS.had scratches and lifted chrome. very dissapointed. first time i have ever in 10 years on ebay left a neggy feedback/low star on 'description'

It isn't what the seller tells you but what they don't tell you that brings the most disappointment.

I have bought items that were described as n.o.s that clearly weren't.