DBrown67

Ford show room mat

Not strictly Cortina related so if this is not allowed then apologies and please remove.

Got a few Ford dealership showroom mats that I'm taking to the MK1 Nationals at Stratford this weekend. Had a few before and they sold very quickly to the Anglia boys over on 105speed.com..... (link to original advert)

http://105speed.hyperboards.com/action/view_topic/topic_id/16884

Managed to get a few more and they are exactly the same as before. Not perfect around the border but the carpet part is like new. Even smell like new. There one or two splits in the rubber border only on each mat. It's very minor.

These go for very good money on Ebay and I'm asking £50 each for them.

Cash on collection from either Leeds or very close.... or come and have a look at Stratford this weekend. I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday (arriving early Sat.morning for my brekky)

What size and any pic,link dont show mat? :cheers: kev

What size and any pic,link dont show mat? :cheers: kev

They are 58" x 35" so a decent size.

Click on pic below to see the Photobucket page.... then click on the magnifying glass in top right to get a proper full res image.

20150714_173047_zpsnio5p74d.jpg

Edited by DBrown67

They are 58" x 35" so a decent size.

Click on pic below to see the Photobucket page.... then click on the magnifying glass in top right to get a proper full res image.

20150714_173047_zpsnio5p74d.jpg

Are you having a stall or just selling from your car?

Are you having a stall or just selling from your car?

I'm not a trader or anything. I always go to this show... used to own a MK1 myself. I'll be there in a white Anglia van, so you can't miss me really.

ill take one please.

i can see you on Sunday, i will be in a blue mk3 cortina, how can i find you mate?

all the best

pete

ill take one please.

i can see you on Sunday, i will be in a blue mk3 cortina, how can i find you mate?

all the best

pete

OK I'll hold one for you. I'm in white Anglia van "Tarutaru Services" These previously sold like Taru rice at the cooking guild though... so don't leave it too long. B)

EDIT: Ahhh you Swampy? Spoke with you at Monmouth about your radio conversion. Dunno if you remember?

Edited by DBrown67

OK I'll hold one for you. I'm in white Anglia van "Tarutaru Services" These previously sold like Taru rice at the cooking guild though... so don't leave it too long. B)

EDIT: Ahhh you Swampy? Spoke with you at Monmouth about your radio conversion. Dunno if you remember?

i remembere!!!!!!!!

pete

OK guys I have about four of these left. I'm holding some for peeps who have already contacted me on here and thru PM for collection on Sunday. If you want one shout up, otherwise it's first come first served from Saturday.

OK guys I have about four of these left. I'm holding some for peeps who have already contacted me on here and thru PM for collection on Sunday. If you want one shout up, otherwise it's first come first served from Saturday.

Hold one for me please, should see you Saturday. :thumbup:

Not strictly Cortina related so if this is not allowed then apologies and please remove.

Got a few Ford dealership showroom mats that I'm taking to the MK1 Nationals at Stratford this weekend. Had a few before and they sold very quickly to the Anglia boys over on 105speed.com..... (link to original advert)

http://105speed.hyperboards.com/action/view_topic/topic_id/16884

Managed to get a few more and they are exactly the same as before. Not perfect around the border but the carpet part is like new. Even smell like new. There one or two splits in the rubber border only on each mat. It's very minor.

These go for very good money on Ebay and I'm asking £50 each for them.

Cash on collection from either Leeds or very close.... or come and have a look at Stratford this weekend. I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday (arriving early Sat.morning for my brekky)

Hi,

Yep, I'm up for one if you have one left, I'll be camping at Stratford from Friday, hopefully catch you before the run out on Sat at 12pm.

Cheers

Hi,

Yep, I'm up for one if you have one left, I'll be camping at Stratford from Friday, hopefully catch you before the run out on Sat at 12pm.

Cheers

OK no worries.

Right guys I will have to stop it here now as I think I may have sold out already with PMs as well. Will make a list of forum names and take mats for those peeps.

Don't think I will have any for general sale now so long as you all turn up. ;)

OK no worries.

Right guys I will have to stop it here now as I think I may have sold out already with PMs as well. Will make a list of forum names and take mats for those peeps.

Don't think I will have any for general sale now so long as you all turn up. ;)