Sign in to follow this  
Captain Scarlet

CC mag feature on my cars

I’m a bit late telling you ,but the summer 2020 custom car magazine has feature our cars,it’s still available as it’s a two month run,usually need it ordered in or from smiths or even order it direct from the publishers a pound cheaper and free delivery !!!! (See link)

https://shop.kelsey.co.uk/issue/CCA

I’m not only really pleased with the 8 page !! Feature ,but also to have all the cars together in the CC 50th anniversary issue along with the iconic ‘Al’s Gasser’ Pop.

here is a taster :smile:

BC6C7A69-9E83-4BD6-A3D3-4E6242777C5D.jpeg

0DBA854D-357C-4EF6-A11A-F5CAB60AAF32.jpeg

• Like 3

Absolutely brilliant, well done!!!

Well done Cap!! :thumbsup:

Maybe take some screen shots for us :wink:

That's a nice thing to have in your collection Ian . Have you had a car featured in a car mag before ?

Hi Ian.... nice one.... living the cover... shame we ain't gonna get to meet up at mk1s this year... loved our drinks together.... hoping we all get together at battlebridge next year..we will be celebrating our 50th then... with the ford heritage museum trip planned ...classicford will be there to...hope yr well fella..

On 6/15/2020 at 6:39 PM, TIB3300 said:

Well done Cap!! :thumbsup:

Maybe take some screen shots for us :wink:

Thanks Tony,you present me with a bit of a dilemma,printed magazines are having a rough time at the moment with e magazines and more people using on line content  ,a lot of american magazines have gone on line only now,so i would not like to do something to upset the publishers of the mag.

At the same time forums are suffering because of the advancement of other forms of on line communication.

Maybe i will put some up once some time has passed,once the shelf time for this issue of the mag has passed.

:thumbsup: 

On 6/16/2020 at 1:18 AM, D-FENS said:

That's a nice thing to have in your collection Ian . Have you had a car featured in a car mag before ?

Thanks,yes i have ,here is a list.

The Ford Pop : Custom Car Nov 1980,Street Rod and Machine Monthly June 1983,and Custom car January 2004.

The Thames Van :Street Machine Dec 1985,and Custom Car Dec 1994.

The GXL,Custom Car May 2008.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:36 PM, nogE said:

Hi Ian.... nice one.... living the cover... shame we ain't gonna get to meet up at mk1s this year... loved our drinks together.... hoping we all get together at battlebridge next year..we will be celebrating our 50th then... with the ford heritage museum trip planned ...classicford will be there to...hope yr well fella..

Hi Phil thanks,yes we fine,we were looking forward to battlesbridge for the 50th,and that we had never been before ,have to be next year hopefully ,looking forward to getting back together :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Captain Scarlet said:

Thanks Tony,you present me with a bit of a dilemma,printed magazines are having a rough time at the moment with e magazines and more people using on line content  ,a lot of american magazines have gone on line only now,so i would not like to do something to upset the publishers of the mag.

At the same time forums are suffering because of the advancement of other forms of on line communication.

Maybe i will put some up once some time has passed,once the shelf time for this issue of the mag has passed.

:thumbsup: 

Yes well thought Mr  :thumbsup:

Do you know what, I think I will buy a copy this weekend,  I used to buy it in my 20s I rember a orange MK3 v8 all smoothed in it :wub:

On 6/18/2020 at 9:34 AM, Captain Scarlet said:

Hi Phil thanks,yes we fine,we were looking forward to battlesbridge for the 50th,and that we had never been before ,have to be next year hopefully ,looking forward to getting back together :thumbsup:

Noge,s name is Gary not Phil  👍

On 6/18/2020 at 10:38 AM, TIB3300 said:

Yes well thought Mr  :thumbsup:

Do you know what, I think I will buy a copy this weekend,  I used to buy it in my 20s I rember a orange MK3 v8 all smoothed in it :wub:

You know what Mr Tibbs I think I will do the same . Ian and his wife's cars look to be top notch .

On 6/19/2020 at 10:26 PM, D-FENS said:

Noge,s name is Gary not Phil  👍

Thanks sorry Gary  :thumbsup:,and Phil whoever he is :rofl:

just came to me, there is Phil who comes over from the isle of white .

Edited by Captain Scarlet
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2020 at 10:29 PM, D-FENS said:

You know what Mr Tibbs I think I will do the same . Ian and his wife's cars look to be top notch .

Did you manage to find one, I tried 4 shops nothing :sad: