I look in every day, and post up what I have done been up to.

Too many wallys on face book for me, although my wife made me an account ,I rarely post.

Face book is instant, but everything gets lost in a day or so, on here you can follow stuff up.

:biggrin:

If only there had been some sort of Cortina related show this month a load of us could have turned up to.  I could have shown you some love by insulting you loudly all weekend! 

:bleh:

I've hardly touched a Cortina since my mk3 failed to proceed at Symonds Yat last year.  I've been restoring my Sierra and generally mucking about with my Corvette and motorbikes, hence not on here much.

• Like 1

Like a lot of others on here, I go down the route of clicking on the "Unread Content" button, I read pretty much everything I have time to read, whether it be mk3 related or not.

However, I don't post a lot, I really don't. In 10 days time I'll have been on here (on and off) for 16 years but I only have 470-odd posts to my name!

I guess I keep myself to myself a lot and that goes for the likes of Facebook too. I joined it and look at a couple of car related groups but don't get involved much. I think, deep down, I have a fear of making myself look a tit, so find it better to not take the risk!

I remember my dad (he's only 78) trying to tell me that twitter is that area between the t@#t and the shi##er.

I think he was close! 😀 

Edited by Paul B
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I look in most days. I give advice when I know it and that's why I don't post much:laugh::laugh: Also haven't actually seen my Cortina at all this year:sofa1:

Afternoon, If I can help anyone, as I did with transporting some wheels from Stafford for you, then I will, but my travelling up and down the country has been severely reduced, not just because of the current climate, I have a newish business venture that takes up all my spare time, was meant to be winding down!!! Oh well, I myself still can't do faceache, I just can't get on with it!! 

On every evening been out in EST twice today once was weekly shopping just finished resto on one MK3 & since lockdown done alot of work on MK3 bakkie.

On 6/5/2020 at 8:04 AM, TIB3300 said:

Do I not know anyone on here anymore ? :headscratch:

Who are you? :laugh:

10 hours ago, Beeper said:

Who are you? :laugh:

TiBBs :thumbsup:

11 Mankini Photos

Morning Beeper :wink:

Edited by TIB3300
  • Sad 1

‘‘Tis a shame But we are still here !!

time moves on and so do most that is life

done nothing on mine works stacking up so no post I have this to offer 3 stage pearl jap . 

ED5A16DC-B7C1-4F0B-8E15-535A216C4057.jpeg

CD4B6213-EA4B-4F80-B656-AB0D1F4538E5.jpeg

39640D1C-3E0B-4CC6-BD2A-8EBEE4F6E7D1.jpeg

E30F868D-5EE8-41E4-9CD5-B05F7F78ECEF.jpeg

Morning! missing the shows :sad: been for a few drives, painted the garage floor and walls + a complete re-wire of temporary wiring that I put in 45 years ago!  all jobs to do sometime! time to start work on tarting the Crusader up.......

Still here might aswell put this up

even tho it went ages ago just to finish 

the pics 

A5305987-F34E-4BAC-8709-49008AC58E61.jpeg

BDA308EC-910F-46D5-9242-5970F81B3142.jpeg

195D2371-1C37-4388-855E-1F8B66BC9575.jpeg

Was it a good match, 3 stage can be horrendous, did a Estima and that was 3 stage white, customer still has it and it looks 99% right, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Yer it’s only 85 % tbh that’s why I painted the hole bottom half.

6 different shades i used the plus yellow

for ground and light + yellow for pearl and did three coats of pearl bring out the milky ness, still only a trade job and we know how tight and coloured blind  they can be 

02CC3FEA-14FB-4D9A-A99C-EAA43F476BBC.jpeg

Edited by J2S