brian grech

Cortina mk 3 full restoration

6 hours ago, D-FENS said:

I think the colour of the paintwork really makes this car stand out . I know you have been asked before but what is the colour please  . The rest of you don't say blue 😁

9 hours ago, Deano66 said:

Looking good Brian :thumbsup:

I wanted it Ford Kona Blue but got a close version of it by RM in Malta.

Thanks for feedback

Alfa seats on . After about 10 hours of labour they are finally test fittedNo photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.Image may contain: one or more people and people sittingImage may contain: one or more people and people sitting

Image may contain: people sitting

They look great, really suit the car 🙂

23 minutes ago, Lobby said:

They look great, really suit the car 🙂

Thanks!

Look really nice those 👍👍

Nice seats Brian,they look like the belong there !!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deano66 said:

Nice seats Brian,they look like the belong there !!

Thanks,yes they look nice will be removed again now and done in white.

Edited by brian grech
added text

Look the part and look very comfy .

they look great in tan! be abit much in white but beautie is in the eye of the beholder

11 hours ago, J2S said:

Look the part and look very comfy .

they look great in tan! be abit much in white but beautie is in the eye of the beholder

To be honest i like the  tan colour but i like the contrast of dark blue with white but i understand your view.

I have a BMW with a cream leather interior, what an absolute nightmare to keep clean, after a day in my unit where l wear overalls, change my footwear, have a good wash before l get in my car, it's like a magnet for grubby marks, l usually stick with black interiors, this was my exception to the rule, l can understand why you are going for white, it's a good contrast, l did a 1600E in deep blue with a white vinyl roof, l know what was l thinking, but l had the roof and paint available cheap, think l ran it on deep dish chrome 8 spokes for a while.

Your car, you do it to your taste, whatever you choose, it's going to be an extremely tasty Mklll. I have the same seats in my Mkl and they are brilliant.

White was avl on SA & Aus mk3's.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GhiaMk4/5 said:

I have a BMW with a cream leather interior, what an absolute nightmare to keep clean, after a day in my unit where l wear overalls, change my footwear, have a good wash before l get in my car, it's like a magnet for grubby marks, l usually stick with black interiors, this was my exception to the rule, l can understand why you are going for white, it's a good contrast, l did a 1600E in deep blue with a white vinyl roof, l know what was l thinking, but l had the roof and paint available cheap, think l ran it on deep dish chrome 8 spokes for a while.

Your car, you do it to your taste, whatever you choose, it's going to be an extremely tasty Mklll. I have the same seats in my Mkl and they are brilliant.

Thanks a lot, yes i know it will hard to keep clean but since it wont be my daily runner i'did give it a go. Thanks agian for feedback.

7 hours ago, sheffieldcortinacentre said:

White was avl on SA & Aus mk3's.

Thanks, yes a guy from Australia had posted pics on a fb page,cheers

On 12/21/2018 at 10:44 PM, brian grech said:

Thanks goes to you for feedback,yes from August 2015 till now its been a long time coming, i'd say thousands of hours and .....cash.Thanks again!

Amazing love the colour , ive not been on BSC for ages, ive gotta look up on your estate?